Monday 5 December 2011

Hello and welcome!

Hi, I'm Jeremy and I've created this blog to record my progress as I "Map My Future" thanks to ING DIRECT. A few weeks ago I submitted a proposal as part of their Map Your Future campaign for final year university students. My idea ran something along these lines:

My inspiration is to help promote physical activity, fitness and social involvement in the broader community, by creating an online network that exists to allow people to find exercise partners. Whether users are looking for a group of fellow mums to push prams around with midweek, an intense triathlon training regimen in the early hours of the morning, or a fellow senior citizen with whom to gently amble around the local park, this community would act as the portal through which these meetings could be arranged.....

Well, the team at ING DIRECT have jumped on board and provided an incredibly generous amount of support (financial and otherwise) to help get this project off the ground! I cannot say thank you enough to everyone involved with the Map Your Future promotion for providing the means to make this idea come to life, and I'm looking forward to posting updates right here as it does, every step of the way. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment