Monday 5 December 2011

Student no more, and starting the name game

The news that I would be supported by the Map Your Future campaign coincided with another momentous occasion for me - graduation from university after a solid 6 years of effort (though the intensity of that effort may have varied from time to time). It really was a great day, spent celebrating with friends made over the journey. However, now that graduation and associated festivities have started winding down, it's time to get down to the dirty work of mapping futures and networking exercisers...

School's out for summer ever, so get to work buddy!

By the way, the name of this blog is a bit of a reference to the Orange Everyday account I've got with the generous financial backers of this project, ING Direct. There's going to be a fair amount of Orange action going on behind the scenes; in fact, I may have already snapped up a couple of sneaky domain names today... in preparation for the first big decision needing attention - selecting a name! I'm going to need to suss out community opinions in regards to potential names, so I'll be looking for some help on this one through various channels. I have a few ideas but if there are any suggestions for a fun and catchy name for the network, please leave them below!

No comments:

Post a Comment